CNA Webinar 2023 Series: Managing Risk for the Road Ahead
CNA is proud to add this new webinar series to its list of Lawyer's Professional Liability risk control programs. Offered in live webinar format on four dates throughout 2023, the program is eligible for the full per-attorney premium credit, up to 7.5% per firm. Please visit the registration page or contact your broker for more information.
- March 28, 2023 (1:00 - 3:00 PM CT)
- June 29, 2023 (1:00 - 3:00 PM CT)
- September 26, 2023 (1:00 - 3:00 PM CT)
- December 6, 2023 (1:00 - 3:00 PM CT)
CNA's Online Self-Study Course Option:
As a CNA policyholder and valued client of Gilsbar, you can access an industry-leading self-study website, CNA’s School of Risk Control Excellence (SORCE®) for Lawyers’ Professional Liability. This specialized website provides access to a two-hour course that will help you identify exposures in your legal practice and provide relevant techniques that can help you manage and minimize your professional liability risks. This easy-to-use platform is accessible from any computer, laptop, or tablet. The program is eligible for a premium credit. The firm is suitable for a maximum of 7.5% premium credit per policy year if all attorneys participate. If all attorneys do not participate, the firm’s premium credit will be pro-rated based on the number of attorneys that participate. Premium credit is applied for 2 years. Details regarding the course of study are linked HERE. The cost of this course is $19.99 per user and the course should be completed prior to the firm's renewal in order for the premium credit to be applied to their quote.
- If you are a new policyholder and have not yet received a policy number, contact your Gilsbar representative for an alternative number. Please note, the certificate of completion must be provided to your Gilsbar representative to ensure you receive credit for this course.
- A PayPal account is not required to pay this fee, you have the option to continue as a guest and purchase the course without registering as a PayPal user.
- Once the course is complete, please send a copy of your certificate of completion to your Gilsbar representative.
To start your course, start here.
For technical assistance or CLE inquiry, please call 407-547-1965.